Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
0001144204-18-019237
Form Type:
4
Zero Holdings:
No
Publication Time:
2018-04-04 16:34:29
Reporting Period:
2018-04-02
Accepted Time:
2018-04-04 16:34:29
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Issuer
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1424755 Travelport Worldwide Ltd TVPT () 4
Insiders
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1244673 M Douglas Steenland Axis One, Axis Park
Langley, Berkshire X0 SL3 8AG
Yes No No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Shares Acquisiton 2018-04-02 52,627 $9.38 96,304 No 4 M Direct
Common Shares Disposition 2018-04-02 52,627 $16.08 43,677 No 4 S Direct
Common Shares Acquisiton 2018-04-03 11,373 $9.38 55,050 No 4 M Direct
Common Shares Disposition 2018-04-03 11,373 $16.04 43,677 No 4 S Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Shares Time Vested Nonqualified Stock Option Disposition 2018-04-02 52,627 $0.00 52,627 $9.38
Common Shares Time Vested Nonqualified Stock Option Disposition 2018-04-03 11,373 $0.00 11,373 $9.38
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
11,373 2018-06-18 No 4 M Direct
0 2018-06-18 No 4 M Direct
Footnotes
  1. This sale reported on this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Plan adopted by reporting person on February 21, 2018.
  2. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions ranging from $16.00 to $16.42 per share. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Travelport Worldwide Limited, any security holder of Travelport Worldwide Limited, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in footnote (2) to this Form 4.
  3. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions ranging from $16.015 to $16.10 per share. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Travelport Worldwide Limited, any security holder of Travelport Worldwide Limited, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in footnote (3) to this Form 4.
  4. The option became exercisable with respect to 25% of shares as of 04/15/2015, and with respect to the remaining 75% of shares, as of 04/15/2016.