- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-03-16 16:34:48
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-03-16 16:34:48
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1020859||United Natural Foods Inc||UNFI||Wholesale-Groceries, General Line (5141)||050376157|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1239220||Peter Roy||C/o United Natural Foods, Inc. |
313 Iron Horse Way
Providence RI 02908
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2018-03-15||2,040||$0.00||2,040||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2018-03-15||3,990||$24.54||3,990||$24.54|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Restricted stock units convert into common stock on a one-for-one basis. Accordingly, there was no purchase price paid by the reporting person.
- The transaction price listed is a weighted average. Actual sale prices for these dispositions ranged from $43.93 to $43.99. The reporting person undertakes to provide United Natural Foods, Inc., any security holder of United Natural Foods, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive one share of United Natural Foods, Inc. common stock upon vesting in accordance with the terms of the reporting person's restricted stock unit agreement.
- The restricted stock units vest as follows: one-half vests on the date of grant and the remaining one-half vests on the 6 month anniversary of the date of grant.
- United Natural Foods, Inc.'s closing price on the NASDAQ National Market on the date of grant.
- The stock options vest and becomes exercisable as follows: 1/3 immediately, with the remainder in two equal annual installments beginning on the first anniversary of the date of grant. The stock options expire 10 years after the grant date.