- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-03-13 21:37:35
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-03-13 21:37:35
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1124140||Exact Sciences Corp||EXAS||Services-Commercial Physical & Biological Research (8731)||204782291|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1216274||Peter Graham Lidgard||C/o Exact Sciences Corp. |
441 Charmany Drive
Madison WI 53719
|Chief Science Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2018-03-09||6,125||$0.00||6,125||$23.38|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-09||8,425||$0.00||8,425||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||12,340||Indirect||Held in 401(K) Plan|
- Represents shares of common stock received upon exercise of a stock option award.
- The sales reported in this field were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on August 10, 2017.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $50.85 to $50.96, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Exact Sciences Corporation, any security holder of Exact Sciences Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote (3) to this Form 4.
- Represents shares of common stock received upon vesting of a restricted stock unit award.
- Represents shares sold pursuant to a Sell-to-Cover Rule 10b5-1 Plan to pay withholding taxes due in connection with the vesting of certain restricted stock units on March 9, 2018.
- This option vests and becomes exercisable in four equal annual installments beginning on March 9, 2016.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock.
- Represents a restricted stock unit award granted on March 9, 2015 that partially vested on March 9, 2018. The restricted stock units vest in four equal annual installments beginning on March 9, 2016.