- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-03-06 20:27:52
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-03-06 20:27:52
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1388111||Rajiv Malik||Building 4, Trident Place, Mosquito Way |
Hatfield, Hertfordshire X0 AL10 9UL
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Ordinary Shares||Employee Stock Option - Right to Buy||Acquisiton||2018-03-02||71,600||$0.00||71,600||$40.97|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2018-03-02||43,935||$0.00||43,935||$0.00|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-03||12,395||$0.00||12,395||$0.00|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-04||5,264||$0.00||5,264||$0.00|
|Ordinary Shares||Performance Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-04||35,532||$0.00||35,532||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Ordinary Shares||250,000||Indirect||By Grantor Retained Annuity Trust|
- Represents the weighted average price of the reporting person's disposition of 50,000 shares in transactions ranging from $40.78 to $41.13. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of ordinary shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Represents withholding of ordinary shares for the tax liability associated with the vesting and settlement of a portion of the restricted stock units (RSUs) granted on March 3, 2017.
- Represents withholding of ordinary shares for the tax liability associated with the vesting and settlement of a portion of the RSUs granted on November 17, 2015.
- Represents withholding of ordinary shares for the tax liability associated with the vesting and settlement of the performance restricted stock units (PRSUs) granted on November 17, 2015.
- 23,867 of the options will vest on March 2, 2019, 23,866 will vest on March 2, 2020, and 23,867 will vest on March 2, 2021. The options expire on March 2, 2028.
- Each RSU represents the right to receive one ordinary share of Mylan N.V. The RSUs vest in three equal annual installments beginning on March 2, 2019.
- Each RSU represents the right to receive one ordinary share of Mylan N.V. 12,395 of the RSUs granted on March 3, 2017 vested on March 3, 2018, and 12,395 will vest on each of March 3, 2019 and March 3, 2020.
- Each RSU represents the right to receive one ordinary share of Mylan N.V. 5,264 of the RSUs granted on November 17, 2015 vested on each of March 4, 2016, March 4, 2017, and March 4, 2018.
- Each PRSU represents the right to receive one ordinary share of Mylan N.V. The PRSUs were initially granted on November 17, 2015, subject to the attainment of previously established two-year performance goals and a vesting period. The PRSUs fully vested on March 4, 2018.