- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-03-06 15:22:31
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-03-06 15:22:31
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|37996||Ford Motor Co||F||Motor Vehicles & Passenger Car Bodies (3711)||380549190|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1582109||N Hau Thai-Tang||One American Road |
Dearborn MI 48126
|Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2018-03-02||14,596||$0.00||28,954||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2018-03-02||33,547||$6.14||62,501||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2018-03-02||15,517||$10.35||46,984||No||4||S||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2018-03-02||10,625||$10.41||36,359||No||4||F||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2018-03-02||31,641||$10.40||4,718||No||4||F||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2018-03-03||13,405||$0.00||18,123||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2018-03-04||11,666||$0.00||29,789||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2018-03-04||63,817||$0.00||93,606||No||4||A||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2018-03-02||33,547||$0.00||33,547||$6.14|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Ford Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-04||11,666||$0.00||11,666||$0.00|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Ford Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-03||13,405||$0.00||13,405||$0.00|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Ford Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-02||14,596||$0.00||14,596||$0.00|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Ford Stock Units||Acquisiton||2018-03-02||131,153||$0.00||131,153||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||4,322||Indirect||By Company Plan|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||102,905||Indirect||By Spouse as Trustee|
- The reported transaction involved the conversion, without payment by me, of Ford Stock Units into shares of Common Stock under the Company's Long-Term Incentive Plan.
- This option became exercisable to the extent of 33% of the shares optioned after one year from the date of grant (03/05/2008), 66% after two years, and in full after three years.
- The price shown is the weighted average sales price for the reported transaction. The range of prices at which common stock was sold for the reported transaction was $10.345 to $10.35. A breakdown of each transaction will be provided upon request.
- The reporting person paid the exercise price of the option shown by delivering these shares to the Company.
- These shares were withheld by the Company to cover my income tax liability relating to March 2, 2018, March 3, 2018, and March 4, 2018 vesting of awards of Common Stock under the Company's Long-Term Incentive Plan. The amount withheld for taxes for each award was determined using the closing price of Ford stock on March 2, 2018.
- These shares were acquired under the Company's Long-Term Incentive Plan without payment by me and are a final award related to a 2015 performance-based restricted stock unit opportunity.
- These Ford Restricted Stock Units were acquired under the Company's Long-Term Incentive Plan without payment by me. These Ford Restricted Stock Units will be converted and distributed to me, without payment, in shares of Common Stock to the extent of 33% after one year from the date of grant (03/02/2018), 66% after two years, and in full after three years.