- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-03-05 18:51:43
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-03-05 18:51:43
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1450474||F. Alexander Stern||C/o Lazard Ltd |
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York NY 10112
|Chief Operating Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-03-01||175,702||$0.00||276,886||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-03-02||86,024||$53.47||190,862||No||4||D||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-03-02||15,160||$53.47||175,702||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-03-05||50,000||$53.02||125,702||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Performance-based Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-01||154,486||$0.00||154,486||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-03-01||21,216||$0.00||21,216||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Shares of Class A Common Stock were acquired upon the vesting of a prior grant of Performance-based Restricted Stock Units ("PSRUs") awarded with respect to compensation for 2014, including certain Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs") that had been acquired pursuant to the dividend equivalent reinvestment provisions of the underlying PRSU award. The grant was previously reflected in the Company's proxy statements.
- Represents shares of Class A Common Stock sold to the Company to cover estimated taxes arising from the settlement of PRSUs and RSUs.
- Represents the New York Stock Exchange closing price of Class A Common Stock on the trading day immediately preceding the transaction date.
- Represents shares of Class A Common Stock sold to the Company.
- Reflects a weighted average purchase price of $53.02 per share. The reporting person will provide, upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company, or a security holder of the Company, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Each PRSU (the performance conditions of which have been satisfied) represents a contingent right to receive one share of Class A Common Stock.
- Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive one share of Class A Common Stock.