Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
0001140361-18-011515
Form Type:
4
Zero Holdings:
No
Publication Time:
2018-03-02 11:55:45
Reporting Period:
2018-02-28
Accepted Time:
2018-03-02 11:55:45
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Issuer
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1501989 Cytomx Therapeutics Inc. CTMX Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834) 273521219
Insiders
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1579781 Rachel Humphrey 151 Oyster Point Blvd.
Suite 400
South San Francisco CA 94080
Chief Medical Officer No Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Acquisiton 2018-02-28 23,840 $6.61 54,074 No 4 M Direct
Common Stock Disposition 2018-02-28 23,840 $30.00 30,234 No 4 S Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Stock Option (Right to Buy) Disposition 2018-02-28 23,840 $0.00 23,840 $6.61
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
239,140 2025-08-27 No 4 M Direct
Footnotes
  1. The sale was effected pursuant to the Reporting Person's Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
  2. This option vests 25% on August 28, 2016, and the remaining 75% vests in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter, with each additional installment vesting on the last day of the month, except the final installment, which shall vest on August 28, 2019.