- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-02-27 18:25:45
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-02-27 18:25:45
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|875045||Biogen Inc.||BIIB||Biological Products, (No Disgnostic Substances) (2836)||330112644|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1577061||Alfred Sandrock||Biogen Inc. |
225 Binney Street
Cambridge MA 02142
|Evp, Chief Medical Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2018-02-23||467||$0.00||467||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2018-02-23||595||$0.00||595||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Sale pursuant to a trading plan intended to comply with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer.
- This represents the weighted average price for shares sold at a range between $293.30 (low) and $294.00 (high).
- The number of RSUs reported represents the maximum possible number of shares that are eligible for vesting, which is 200% of the number of shares at target payout. One-third of these RSUs are eligible to vest on each of the first three anniversaries of the grant date. The actual number of shares that will vest on each vesting date will be determined by comparing the price of Biogen common stock on such vesting date to the price on the grant date (i.e., number of vested shares = number of shares at target payout times [the 30-day average closing stock price ending on the vesting date divided by the 30-day average closing stock price on the grant date]).
- This represents the difference between the maximum possible number of shares that were eligible for vesting and the actual number that vested.