- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-01-18 12:29:44
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-01-18 12:29:44
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1469388||N Kathy Waller||The Coca-Cola Company |
One Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta GA 30313
|Executive Vp, Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Acquisiton||2018-01-16||23,240||$29.07||123,796||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Disposition||2018-01-16||23,240||$46.15||100,556||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2018-01-16||23,240||$0.00||23,240||$29.07|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||16,621||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Hypothetical Shares||$0.00||8,547||8,547||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The sale reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan established by the reporting person on August 9, 2017.
- Shares credited to my account under The Coca-Cola Company 401(k) Plan, as of January 15, 2018.
- Option (with tax withholding right) granted on February 21, 2008 under The Coca-Cola Company 1999 Stock Option Plan. One-fourth of grant became exercisable on the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of the grant date.
- Each hypothetical share is equal to one share of common stock of The Coca-Cola Company.
- There is no data applicable with respect to the hypothetical shares.
- As of January 15, 2018.