- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-01-04 17:11:11
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-01-04 17:11:11
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1347178||Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.||VNDA||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||030491827|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1652208||L. Richard Gulino||2200 Pennsylvania Avenue |
Washington DC 20037
|Svp, General Counsel & Sec.||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2018-01-02||12,500||$0.00||12,500||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2018-01-02||7,500||$0.00||7,500||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each Restricted Stock Unit ("RSU") was previously reported on Table II on a Form 4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 15, 2015.
- Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive a share of the Issuer's Common Stock.
- Starting with the January 2, 2018 vesting of the RSUs, the Issuer's method of reporting RSUs has been revised to report such grants in Table I rather than as previously reported in Table II. Accordingly, the share numbers reported in Column 5 of Table I includes unvested RSUs previously reported in Table II.
- Each RSU was previously reported on Table II on a Form 4 filed with the SEC on February 17, 2016.
- Represents shares of the Issuer's common stock sold to satisfy tax obligations relating to the acquisition of shares of the Issuer's common stock in connection with the settlement of the vested portion of RSUs as reflected in this Form 4. Such sale was executed pursuant to an irrevocable election made by the Reporting Person during an open trading window under a program approved by the Compensation Committee of the Issuer's Board of Directors.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $15.15 to $15.25, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer or the staff of the Securities Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote (6) to this Form 4.
- The RSUs vest in four (4) equal annual installments beginning January 1, 2017, provided Reporting Person remains continuously employed by the Issuer through each annual vesting date. Vested shares will be delivered on the First Permissible Trading Day (as defined in the RSU Agreement) that occurs on or after the day when the RSUs vest.
- Not Applicable.