- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-01-03 08:00:34
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-01-03 08:00:34
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|6201||American Airlines Group Inc.||AAL||Air Transportation, Scheduled (4512)||751825172|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1249552||Douglas W Parker||4333 Amon Carter Blvd. |
Fort Worth TX 76155
|Chairman And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Rights||Disposition||2018-01-02||196,820||$0.00||196,820||$8.84|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Rights||Disposition||2018-01-02||240,536||$0.00||240,536||$8.14|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Shares acquired upon the exercise of stock-settled stock appreciation rights.
- Shares disposed to the issuer to cover the exercise price of the exercised stock-settled stock appreciation rights.
- Shares withheld by the issuer to cover applicable withholding taxes related to the exercise of the stock-settled stock appreciation rights.
- This sale is pursuant to a written plan for trading securities that complies with the requirements of Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- The price reported is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $51.90 to $52.595, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- This exercise is pursuant to a written plan for trading securities that complies with the requirements of Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The reporting person is exercising the stock -settled stock appreciation rights prior to expiration.