- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-11-30 18:38:08
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-11-30 18:38:08
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|720005||Raymond James Financial Inc||RJF||Security Brokers, Dealers & Flotation Companies (6211)||591517485|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1601145||S Tashtego Elwyn||880 Carillon Parkway |
St. Petersburg FL 33716
|President - Rja||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2017-11-28||7,500||$0.00||7,500||$55.49|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2017-11-28||1,497||$0.00||1,497||$48.20|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||50||Indirect||UTMA Custodian for Daughter|
|Common Stock||50||Indirect||UTMA Custodian for Son|
- The reporting person effected multiple same-way open market sale transactions on the same day at different prices through a trade order executed by a broker-dealer. The reporting person has reported on a single line all such transactions that occurred within a one dollar price range. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer or a shareholder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Reflects the weighted average sale price. The range of prices for such transaction was $85.17 to $85.21.
- Includes shares of common stock acquired under the reporting person's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) account through November 27, 2017.
- Stock options vested 60% on 11/20/2017, and will vest 20% on 11/20/2018, and 20% on 11/20/2019.
- The stock option vested 60% on 11/21/2016, 20% on 11/21/2017, and will vest 20% on 11/21/2018.