- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-11-24 16:07:24
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-11-24 16:07:24
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1124941||Beacon Roofing Supply Inc||BECN||Wholesale-Lumber & Other Construction Materials (5030)||364173371|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1368367||D Ross Cooper||6701 Democracy Boulevard |
Bethesda MD 20817
|Evp & General Counsel||No||No||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2017-11-21||4,278||$0.00||7,056||No||4||A||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2017-11-21||1,777||$58.98||5,279||No||4||F||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2017-11-21||1,999||$0.00||7,278||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2017-11-21||726||$58.98||6,552||No||4||F||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2017-11-21||2,000||$30.15||8,552||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2017-11-21||2,000||$59.75||6,552||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)||Disposition||2017-11-21||1,999||$0.00||1,999||$0.00|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)||Acquisiton||2017-11-21||5,035||$0.00||5,035||$0.00|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2017-11-21||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$30.15|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $0.01 Par Value||1,531||Indirect||by 401(k) Plan|
- Represents shares issued upon settlement of restricted stock units (RSUs) on satisfaction of performance criteria.
- On November 21, 2014, the reporting individual was granted restricted stock units which vested and settled on the third anniversary of the grant date.
- This sale was made pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan.
- Restricted stock units convert into common stock on a one for one basis.
- Represents restricted stock units vested on satisfaction of performance criteria. These units are still subject to time based vesting and will settle on December 23, 2018.
- This option was fully vested and exercisable as of November 14, 2015.