- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-11-13 19:20:23
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-11-13 19:20:23
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1359524||Sanford J Miller||3000 Sand Hill Road |
Building 2, Suite 250
Menlo Park CA 94025
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2017-11-08||2,264||$18.78||0||No||4||S||Indirect||By Miller Venture Partners LP|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By Miller Venture Partners LP|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,692,080||Indirect||By Institutional Venture Partners XIII, L.P.|
- Represents the number of shares held by IVP XIII (as defined below) after giving effect to the Distribution (as defined below).
- The shares are held of record by Institutional Venture Partners XIII, L.P. ("IVP XIII"). Institutional Venture Management XIII LLC ("IVM XIII") is the general partner of IVP XIII. The reporting person, as a managing director of IVM XIII, may be deemed to have shared voting and dispositive power with respect to the shares held by IVP XIII. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of the securities reported herein, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Consists of shares previously reported as indirectly held through IVP XIII, which shares were distributed in kind on a pro rata basis to Miller Venture Partners LP ("MVP") for no consideration in a transaction not required to be reported (the "Distribution").
- Price reflected is the weighted-average sale price for shares sold. The range of sale prices for the transactions reported was $18.67 to $18.90 per share. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the SEC staff, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The shares are held by MVP. The Reporting Person is the general partner of MVP. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by MVP except to the extent of his proportionate pecuniary interest therein.