- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-11-08 18:00:36
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-11-08 18:00:36
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1676479||Capstar Financial Holdings Inc.||CSTR||State Commercial Banks (6022)||811527911|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1685035||D. Julie Frist||1201 Demonbreun Street, Suite 700 |
Nashville TN 37203
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2017-11-06||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$10.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||206,809||Indirect||Charles A. and Patricia F. Elcan|
|Common Stock||206,809||Indirect||William R. and Jennifer R. Frist|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Option (right to buy)||$10.00||2020-01-20||6,000||6,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Warrants (right to buy)||$10.00||2008-07-14||2018-07-14||20,833||20,833||Direct|
|Common Stock||Warrants (right to buy)||$10.00||2008-07-14||2018-07-14||10,834||10,834||Indirect|
|Common Stock||Warrants (right to buy)||$10.00||2008-07-14||2018-07-14||10,833||10,833||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The reported item represents shares that were acquired pursuant to the exercise of options on November 6, 2017 and that were subsequently sold on November 6, 2017 pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $19.46 to $19.60. The price reported above reflects the weighted-average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the sales were effected. Following these reported transactions, the reporting person directly owns 209,821 shares of common stock.
- The reported item represents an award of restricted common stock which vests in three equal installments beginning on the first anniversary of the February 28, 2017 grant date.
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities except to the extent of her pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of all of the reported shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose. Charles A. Elcan and Patricia F. Elcan and William R. Frist and Jennifer R. Frist are the brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law of the reporting person.
- The reported item represents the unvested portion of an award of restricted common stock on February 27, 2015. The remaining 475 shares of restricted common stock under this award vest on the third anniversary of the grant date, or February 27, 2018.
- The reported item represents an award of restricted common stock which vests in three equal installments beginning on the first anniversary of the March 3, 2016 grant date. The remaining 946 shares of restricted common stock under this award vest on the second and third anniversaries of the March 3, 2016 grant date, or March 3, 2018 and March 3, 2019, respectively.
- These options vested in four equal annual installments beginning one year after the November 13, 2008 grant date.
- These options vested in four equal annual installments beginning one year after the January 20, 2010 grant date.
- This item also reflects the exercise of "in-the-money" options with respect to 2,000 shares of common stock on October 5, 2017 which were inadvertently omitted due to an administrative error. The 2,000 shares of common stock that were the subject of the exercised options were thereafter sold on October 5, 2017 as previously reported.