- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-10-16 18:07:06
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-10-16 18:07:06
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1425450||Orthopediatrics Corp||KIDS||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1719217||R David Pelizzon||C/o Squadron Capital Llc |
18 Hartford Ave., Po Box 223
Granby CT 06035
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2017-10-16||3,455,833||$0.00||3,458,379||No||4||C||Indirect||See footnote|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2017-10-16||1,920,062||$0.00||5,378,441||No||4||C||Indirect||See footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Series A Convertible Preferred Stock||Disposition||2017-10-16||1,000,000||$0.00||670,000||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Series B Convertible Preferred Stock||Disposition||2017-10-16||4,157,960||$0.00||2,785,833||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents shares received upon conversion of the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and the Series B Convertible Preferred Stock immediately prior to the completion of the Issuer's initial public offering.
- Represents shares received upon conversion of a $16.0 million preference payment, and approximately $8.96 million of accrued and unpaid dividends, on the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock immediately prior to the completion of the Issuer's initial public offering.
- Represents shares that were purchased through a directed share program in connection with the Issuer's initial public offering.
- Each share of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and Series B Convertible Preferred Stock converted into approximately 0.67 shares of Common Stock for no additional consideration immediately prior to the completion of the Issuer's initial public offering. In connection with the conversion of the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock into Common Stock, a $16.00 million preference payment, and approximately $8.96 million of accrued and unpaid dividends, on the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock converted into 1,920,062 shares of Common Stock for no additional consideration at a conversion price of $13.00 per share (the initial public offering price of the Common Stock).
- These shares are held by Squadron Capital LLC ("Squadron"). As the President and a member of the Managing Committee of Squadron, the reporting person may be deemed to be the beneficial owner of these shares. The reporting person expressly disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein. The inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed to be an admission of beneficial ownership for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.