- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-09-27 18:44:13
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-09-27 18:44:13
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1020859||United Natural Foods Inc||UNFI||Wholesale-Groceries, General Line (5141)||050376157|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1529592||A. Eric Dorne||C/o United Natural Foods, Inc. |
313 Iron Horse Way
Providence RI 02908
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||800||Indirect||See footnote|
- On September 21, 2016, the reporting person was granted 3,010 performance units eligible to vest at target levels of performance (with vesting of more or less shares possible based on actual performance) based on the extent to which certain EPS, Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted ROIC and total shareholder return performance targets were met for fiscal 2017. Based upon the performance of United Natural Foods, Inc. (the "Company") against the applicable performance targets, 3,025 performance units subject to such criteria vested on September 26, 2017, resulting in the issuance of 3,025 shares of the Company's common stock to the reporting person.
- Performance stock units were settled in shares of common stock on a one-for-one basis. Accordingly, there was no purchase price paid by the reporting person.
- As described in footnote 1, on September 26, 2017, the reporting person became entitled to receive 3,025 shares of the Company's common stock. The Company retained 1,009 shares on that date to satisfy certain tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting.
- The transaction price listed is a weighted average. Actual sale prices for these dispositions ranged from $44.06 to $44.66. The reporting person undertakes to provide United Natural Foods, Inc., any security holder of United Natural Foods, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Includes 800 shares of common stock allocated to the reporting person under the United Natural Foods, Inc. 401(k) Plan's UNFI Stock Fund as of September 26, 2017.