- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-09-20 11:47:18
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-09-20 11:47:18
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1626994||A. Chukwuemeka Oyolu|| |
2331 Citywest Boulevard
Houston TX 77042
|Vice President & Controller||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||124||Indirect||Held by wife|
|Common Stock||529||Indirect||Held by Wife in Phillips 66 Savings Plan|
|Common Stock||817||Indirect||By Phillips 66 Savings Plan|
|Restricted Stock Units||733||Indirect||Held by Wife|
|Restricted Stock Units||22,895||Direct|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$78.48||2027-02-07||10,900||10,900||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$78.62||2026-02-02||10,600||10,600||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$74.14||2025-02-03||6,900||6,900||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$72.26||2024-02-06||2,700||2,700||Direct|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Units||$0.00||2,197||2,197||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes shares acquired through on-going acquisitions under 401(k) plan and/or routine dividend transactions that are exempt under rule 16a-1.
- The stock options become exercisable in three equal annual installments beginning February 7, 2018.
- The stock options became exercisable in three equal annual installments beginning February 2, 2017.
- The stock options became exercisable in three equal annual installments beginning February 3, 2016.
- The stock options became exercisable in three equal annual installments beginning February 6, 2015.
- Performance Stock Units (PSUs) settle for shares of Phillips 66 common stock on a 1-for-1 basis at the end of the escrow period. The escrow period ends on the earliest to occur of: (a) five years; (b) termination of employment as a result of layoff; (c) termination of employment after attainment of age 55 with five years of service; (d) termination of employment due to death or total disability; or (e) termination of employment following a change in control. The PSUs will be forfeited if the reporting person separates from service prior to the end of the escrow period for any reason other than those listed above. During the escrow period, the reporting person may not dispose of PSUs. The reporting person may also elect to defer settlement of PSUs until a later date.
- Performance Share Units do not have an expiration date.