- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-08-14 16:24:57
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-08-14 16:24:57
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1469388||N Kathy Waller||The Coca-Cola Company |
One Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta GA 30313
|Executive Vp, Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Acquisiton||2017-08-10||12,632||$22.33||109,508||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Disposition||2017-08-10||8,952||$45.77||100,556||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2017-08-10||12,632||$0.00||12,632||$22.33|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||16,355||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Hypothetical Shares||$0.00||8,144||8,144||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The reporting person sold a sufficient number of shares to satisfy the option exercise cost, taxes and brokerage fees and commissions. The net resulting shares were not sold by the reporting person.
- Shares credited to my account under The Coca-Cola Company 401(k) Plan, as of August 10, 2017.
- Option (with tax withholding right) granted on December 18, 2002 under The Coca-Cola Company 2002 Stock Option Plan. One-fourth of grant became exercisable on each of the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of the grant date.
- Each hypothetical share is equal to one share of common stock of The Coca-Cola Company.
- There is no data applicable with respect to the hypothetical shares.
- As of August 10, 2017.