- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-08-03 17:58:29
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-08-03 17:58:29
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1142596||Nuvasive Inc||NUVA||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||330768598|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1332202||Michael Peter Leddy||7475 Lusk Blvd. |
San Diego CA 92121
|Evp Global Hr||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Weighted average purchase price from purchase transactions ranging from $63.32 to $64.30. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Person will undertake to provide full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- Shares directly held by the Reporting Person. The Reporting Person also holds conditional rights to receive shares pursuant to Issuer equity awards that have not yet vested.
- Weighted average purchase price from purchase transactions ranging from $64.35 to $64.50. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Person will undertake to provide full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- Shares withheld by the Issuer to satisfy tax withholding obligations.
- Each performance restricted stock unit ("PRSU") represents the right to receive one share of the Issuer's common stock upon vesting.
- This PRSU award was granted to the Reporting Person on August 1, 2015. In accordance with the terms of the PRSU award, the award vested as to 2,265 shares on each of August 1, 2016 and August 1, 2017 and will vest as to 2,265 shares on each of August 1, 2018 and August 1, 2019.