- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-06-16 12:06:55
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-06-16 12:06:55
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|891024||Patterson Companies Inc.||PDCO||Wholesale-Medical, Dental & Hospital Equipment & Supplies (5047)||410886515|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1289294||P Scott Anderson||1031 Mendota Heights Road |
St Paul MN 55120
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||18,093||Indirect||By ESOP|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options||$48.47||2019-07-01||2026-07-01||68,681||68,681||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options||$49.27||2018-07-01||2025-07-01||42,698||42,698||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options||$56.66||2025-07-01||211,938||211,938||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options||$39.64||2017-07-01||2024-07-01||20,200||20,200||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $46.70 to $46.85. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which each trade was effected.
- Includes 6,462 shares acquired pursuant to Reporting Person's participation in the Patterson Companies, Inc. Capital Accumulative Plan in the years 2015 and 2016 that remain subject to the terms of such Plan.
- Includes 17,379 shares of restricted stock received through awards granted in the years 2011 through 2015 to Reporting Person, which vest, contingent upon continued employment, as follows: 2,020 shares vest 7/1/2017, 2,030 shares vest 7/1/2017, 3,200 shares vest 4/29/2018, 2,020 shares vest 7/1/2018, 2,029 shares vest on 7/1/2018, 2,020 shares on 7/1/2019, and 2,030 shares vest on 7/1/2019 and 7/1/2020.
- Includes 11,605 Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs") awarded on 7/1/2016 to Reporting Person pursuant to the Patterson Companies, Inc. 2015 Omnibus Incentive Plan. Each RSU represents a right, contingent upon continued employment, to receive one share of common stock. The RSUs vest cumulatively in 5 equal annual installments commencing on the one year anniversary of the date of grant and each anniversary thereafter.
- Represents shares of common stock indirectly held by the Reporting Person's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) account through April 30, 2017.
- Stock option granted pursuant to the Patterson Companies, Inc. 2015 Omnibus Incentive Plan on 7/1/2016.
- Stock option granted pursuant to the Patterson Companies, Inc. 2012 Equity Incentive Plan on 7/1/2015.
- Options are exercisable as follows: 25% on 7/1/2018, 25% on 7/1/2019 and 50% on 7/1/2020.
- Stock option granted pursuant to the Patterson Companies, Inc. 2012 Equity Incentive Plan on 7/1/2014.