Filing Details

Accession Number:
0001209191-17-036252
Form Type:
4
Zero Holdings:
No
Publication Time:
2017-05-30 18:34:48
Reporting Period:
2017-05-25
Filing Date:
2017-05-30
Accepted Time:
2017-05-30 18:34:48
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Issuer
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1605997 Northern Power Systems Corp. NPS Engines & Turbines (3510) 826503088
Insiders
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1701557 Kevin Kopczynski C/o Northern Power Systems Corp.
138 Albion Avenue
Woodside CA 94062
Yes No No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Shares Acquisiton 2017-05-25 30,000 $0.00 30,000 No 4 A Direct
Common Shares Acquisiton 2017-05-26 10,000 $0.17 40,000 No 4 P Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 A Direct
No 4 P Direct
Footnotes
  1. Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of NPS common stock. The grant represents an annual grant of restricted stock units to non-executive directors under the Northern Power Systems Corp. 2014 Stock Option and Incentive Plan. 25% of the shares vest upon grant and the remaining 75% vest in equal installments over the subsequent 3 quarters.