Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
0001179110-17-008065
Form Type:
4
Zero Holdings:
No
Publication Time:
2017-05-26 15:10:52
Reporting Period:
2017-05-25
Filing Date:
2017-05-26
Accepted Time:
2017-05-26 15:10:52
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Issuer
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1371217 Enteromedics Inc ETRM () 4
Insiders
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1110780 Carl Goldfischer 2800 Patton Road
St. Paul MN 55113
Yes No No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Acquisiton 2017-05-25 4,571 $4.85 0 No 4 S Indirect See footnote (1)
Common Stock Acquisiton 2017-05-25 97 $4.85 0 No 4 S Indirect See footnote note (2)
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 S Indirect See footnote (1)
No 4 S Indirect See footnote note (2)
Reported Derivative Holdings
Sec. Name Sec. Type Price Date Expiration Date Amount Remaning Holdings Nature of Ownership
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $50,410.50 2008-03-25 2018-03-24 3 3 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $12,159.00 2009-05-05 2019-05-05 1 1 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $2,646.00 2010-05-06 2020-05-06 1 1 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $2,761.50 2011-05-05 2021-05-05 9 9 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $2,908.50 2012-05-09 2022-05-09 9 9 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $924.00 2013-05-08 2023-05-08 9 9 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $1,932.00 2014-05-07 2024-05-07 23 23 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $1,176.00 2015-05-06 2025-05-06 23 23 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $1,176.00 2015-06-06 2025-05-06 23 23 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $52.50 2016-05-04 2026-05-04 42 42 Direct
Common Stock Director Option (Right to Buy) $7.12 2017-02-08 2027-02-08 35,000 35,000 Direct
Expiration Date Amount Remaning Holdings Nature of Ownership
2018-03-24 3 3 Direct
2019-05-05 1 1 Direct
2020-05-06 1 1 Direct
2021-05-05 9 9 Direct
2022-05-09 9 9 Direct
2023-05-08 9 9 Direct
2024-05-07 23 23 Direct
2025-05-06 23 23 Direct
2025-05-06 23 23 Direct
2026-05-04 42 42 Direct
2027-02-08 35,000 35,000 Direct
Footnotes
  1. Represents shares held by Bay City Capital Fund IV, L.P. ("Fund IV"), including the shares held by Dr. Goldfischer; and indirect interests of Bay City Capital LLC ("BCC"), the manager of Bay City Capital Management IV LLC ("Management IV"), and Management IV, the general partner of Fund IV. Dr. Goldfischer is Managing Director of BCC. Dr. Goldfischer, BCC and Management IV each disclaims beneficial ownership in such shares, except to the extent of their pecuniary interest therein.
  2. Represents shares held by Bay City Capital Fund IV Co-Investment Fund, L.P. ("Co-Investment IV"), including the shares held by Dr. Goldfischer; and indirect interests of BCC, the manager of Management IV, and Management IV, the general partner of Co-Investment IV. Dr. Goldfischer, BCC and Management IV each disclaims beneficial ownership in such shares, except to the extent of their pecuniary interest therein.
  3. 25% of the shares shall vest immediately, and the remaining shares shall vest 1/36 per month thereafter, as long as the reporting person remains a director of the company.
  4. 25% of the shares subject to the option are exercisable immediately. The remaining 75% of the shares subject to the option shall vest in a series of thirty-six (36) successive equal monthly installments upon completion of each month over the three (3) year period measured from the date shown.
  5. Option vests in successive installments of 1/12th per month beginning the date shown.
  6. The price reported is the weighted average sale price for the transactions reported. The prices received ranged from $4.75 to $5.00. The Reporting Person will provide to the issuer, a security holder of the issuer, or the SEC staff, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.