- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-05-23 16:38:21
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-05-23 16:38:21
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|930236||Redwood Trust Inc||RWT||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||680329422|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1233561||H Mariann Byerwalter||1 Belvedere Place |
Mill Valley CA 94941
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2017-05-22||4,381||$16.39||14,695||No||4||M||Indirect||by Trust|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2017-05-22||4,381||$16.48||10,314||No||4||S||Indirect||by Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Deferred Stock Units||Disposition||2017-05-22||4,381||$0.00||4,381||$19.40|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction relates to the distribution and/or conversion of Deferred Stock Units to common stock under the Executive Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Represents the value (per stock unit or share of common stock) of the distribution and/or conversion of Deferred Stock Units, including to common stock under the Executive Deferred Compensation Plan,based on the fair market value of Redwood Trust, Inc. common stock on the transaction date.
- Transaction made pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person in November, 2016.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades with prices ranging from $16.38 to $16.54, inclusive. The price reported in Column 4 above reflects the weighted average sale price. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide to the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each respective price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Represents fair value of Deferred Stock Units, based on the original grant date fair market value.
- Shares are subject to a minimum mandatory holding period and will be delivered to the Participant at the time provided in the Deferral Election but no sooner than May 20, 2017.
- No expiration date is applicable to deferred stock units.