- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-05-18 16:49:55
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-05-18 16:49:55
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1122304||Aetna Inc||AET||Hospital & Medical Service Plans (6324)||232229683|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1352552||T Mark Bertolini||151 Farmington Avenue |
Hartford CT 06156
|Chairman And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||Disposition||2017-05-16||308,642||$48.65||308,642||$48.65|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||295,436||Indirect||By 2016 GRAT|
|Common Stock||158,635||Indirect||By 2017 GRAT|
|Common Stock||120,000||Indirect||by 2016 CLAT|
- Stock Appreciation Right is net settled; amount represents withholding of shares by the Company to pay exercise price and taxes.
- The price reported is average weighted share price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $140.24 to $141.235, inclusive.
- The price reported is average weighted share price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $141.24 to $141.35, inclusive.
- On May 12, 2017, 158,635 shares were transferred to sole account to satisfy 2016 Grantor Retained Annuity Trust ("GRAT") annuity obligation.
- Represents shares held in GRAT where Mr. Bertolini is sole trustee.
- On May 16, 2017, 158,635 shares from sole account were voluntarily transferred to 2017 GRAT.
- Represents shares held in Charitable Lead Annuity Trust ("CLAT") where Mr. Bertolini is investment advisor.