- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-05-12 16:07:32
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-05-12 16:07:32
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|3499||Alexanders Inc||ALX||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||510100517|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1246492||Jr B Russell Wight||888 Seventh Avenue |
New York NY 10019
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2017-05-11||1,000||$421.60||8,200||No||4||S||Indirect||Held by Foundation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||Held by Foundation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||2,773||Indirect||Held by Children|
|Common Stock||500||Indirect||Held by Spouse|
|Common Stock||754,568||Indirect||Held by Partnership|
- Represents weighted average sale price. These shares of Common Stock were sold through the execution of a single market order at prices ranging between $419.1801 and $424.8725. Full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer.
- These shares of Common Stock are held by the Wight Foundation, a charitable organization, over which Mr. Wight holds sole voting and investment power. Mr. Wight disclaims any pecuniary interest in these Common Shares.
- The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of these securities for the purpose of Section 16 or any other purpose.
- These shares of Common Stock are owned by Mr. Wight's spouse. The filing of this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that Mr. Wight is the beneficial owner of these shares.
- These shares of Common Stock are owned by Interstate Properties, a partnership of which Mr. Wight is a general partner. The filing of this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that Mr. Wight is the beneficial owner of these common shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.