- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-05-02 10:31:54
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-05-02 10:31:54
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1032681||J Marc Rowan||C/o Apollo Global Management, Inc. |
9 West 57Th Street, 43Rd Floor
New York NY 10019
|Senior Managing Director||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Shares||Acquisiton||2017-05-01||1,250,000||$0.00||1,250,000||No||4||M||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Class A Shares||Disposition||2017-05-01||188,703||$26.82||1,061,297||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Shares||Apollo Operating Group units||Disposition||2017-05-01||1,250,000||$0.00||1,250,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Class A Shares||Apollo Operating Group units||$0.00||0||44,481,402||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Each Apollo Operating Group ("AOG") unit represents a right to receive one Class A share of Apollo Global Management, LLC (the "Issuer"), subject to the restrictions and provisions set forth in the Agreement Among Principals, dated July 13, 2007, by and among the reporting person, Leon Black and Joshua Harris (the "Agreement Among Principals"), and the Fifth Amended and Restated Exchange Agreement, dated as of April 28, 2017, by and among the Issuer, AP Professional Holdings, L.P. and the other parties thereto (the "Exchange Agreement").
- By MJR Foundation LLC, an estate planning vehicle for which voting and investment control are exercised by the reporting person.
- The AOG units were fully vested as of December 31, 2011 and do not expire.
- Pursuant to Instruction 4(c)(iii), this response has been left blank.
- By AP Professional Holdings, L.P. The reporting person is an indirect limited partner in BRH Holdings, L.P., which holds 90% of the limited partnership interests in AP Professional Holdings, L.P., the direct holder of the AOG units. The AOG units indirectly held by the reporting person are the number of AOG units that he has a right to receive as an indirect limited partner in BRH Holdings, L.P., subject to the restrictions and provisions set forth in the Agreement Among Principals and the Exchange Agreement.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $26.60 to $26.93, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- By MJR Foundation (Cayman) LLC, which is wholly owned directly and indirectly by MJR Foundation LLC. MJR Foundation (Cayman) LLC and MJR Foundation LLC are estate planning vehicles for which voting and investment control are exercised by the reporting person.