- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-03-09 17:56:52
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-03-09 17:56:52
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1051410||P Uri Harkham||C/o Public Storage |
701 Western Avenue
Glendale CA 91201
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2010-06-30||415||$0.00||4,230||No||4||P||Indirect||By Affiliated Partnership|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-03-31||265||$0.00||23,805||No||4||P||Indirect||As Trustee|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-03-31||104||$0.00||6,375||No||4||P||Indirect||By IRA|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By Affiliated Partnership|
- Shares were acquired in 13 dividend reinvestment transactions in a brokerage account, in amounts ranging from 28.191 shares to 34.488 shares, on dates ranging from 6/30/10 to 6/30/14, and purchase prices ranging from $93.063 per share to $171.28 per share.
- By Harkham Investments L.P. an affiliated entity of Mr. Harkham.
- Shares were acquired in 2 dividend reinvestment transactions in a brokerage account for 132.936 shares on 3/31/14 at a purchase price of $168.91 per share, and 132.19 shares on 6/30/14 at a purchase price of $171.28 per share.
- By Uri P. Harkham, Trustee of Uri Harkham Trust.
- Shares were acquired in 2 dividend reinvestment transactions in a brokerage account for 51.968 shares on 3/31/14 at a purchase price of $168.913 per share, and for 51.674 shares on 6/30/14 at a purchase price of $171.28 per share.
- These shares were acquired through a profit sharing plan the reporting person participated in and were subsequently transferred to an IRA for the benefit of the reporting person.
- By the custodian of an IRA for the benefit of Uri P. Harkham.
- The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the dates on which shares were purchased, the number of shares purchased on each such date, and the price paid for each share purchased.