- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-03-09 11:45:59
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-03-09 11:45:59
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1034657||S Barry Sternlicht||C/o Starwood Property Trust, Inc. |
591 W Putnam Avenue
Greenwich CT 06830
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||Acquisiton||2017-03-07||476,891||$0.00||643,630||No||4||J||Indirect||by controlled entities|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||Disposition||2017-03-07||476,891||$32.50||166,739||No||4||P||Indirect||by controlled entities|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||J||Indirect||by controlled entities|
|No||4||P||Indirect||by controlled entities|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||OP Units||Disposition||2017-03-07||476,891||$0.00||476,891||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||688,027||Direct|
- On March 7, 2017, Starwood Capital Group Global, L.P. ("SCGG") received 476,891 of the issuer's common shares of beneficial interest from the issuer in exchange for 476,891 OP Units. Mr. Sternlicht is the controlling partner of SCGG.
- Represents common shares of beneficial interest held by SCGG and SFIP, L.P. ("SFIP"). Mr. Sternlicht is the controlling partner of SFIP.
- SCGG sold 476,891 of the issuer's common shares of beneficial interest in an underwritten offering on March 7, 2017. The shares were sold at a price of $32.50 per share subject to a $0.975 underwriting discount, for net proceeds of $31.525 per share.
- The OP Units are redeemable for the issuer's common shares of beneficial interest or cash at the discretion of the issuer. The OP Units do not have expiration dates.
- OP Units are held by SCGG.