- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-02-22 16:48:42
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-02-22 16:48:42
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|887733||Central Garden & Pet Co||CENT||Wholesale-Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods (5190)||680275553|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1514157||A. George Yuhas||C/o Central Garden & Pet Company |
1340 Treat Blvd, Suite 600
Walnut Creek CA 94597
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2017-02-17||12,500||$10.63||64,325||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2017-02-17||8,512||$33.65||55,813||No||4||F||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2017-02-17||11,750||$13.82||67,563||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2017-02-17||8,451||$33.65||59,112||No||4||F||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2017-02-22||7,287||$32.46||51,825||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2017-02-17||12,500||$0.00||12,500||$10.63|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2017-02-17||11,750||$0.00||11,750||$13.82|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Units||3,652||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
- Shares withheld by the Issuer in payment of the aggregate option exercise price and withholding tax liability incurred upon the above-reported exercise of options. The amount of shares withheld is based on the respective average of the high and low sales prices on the date of exercise.
- The range of prices for the shares of Class A Common Stock is from $33.265 to $33.354. Mr. Yuhas undertakes that he will provide, upon request by the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, full information regarding the number of securities sold at each separate price.
- The units represent interests in the CENTA Stock Fund in the Issuer's 401(k) Plan, which consist of shares of CENTA stock and cash.
- The options shall vest in four increments of 25% on March 31, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The options shall vest in four increments of 25% on January 29, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.