- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-02-16 17:24:05
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-02-16 17:24:05
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1239883||W Anthony Boor||2000 Daniel Island Drive |
Charleston SC 29492
|Cfo & Exec Vp Of Fin. & Admin.||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Appreciation Right||$22.24||2019-11-06||45,741||45,741||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents a restricted stock award which vests in four equal annual installments beginning on February 14, 2018, subject to continued employment.
- Represents shares forfeited to the Issuer in connection with the satisfaction of tax liabilities incurred upon the vesting of performance restricted stock units granted February 14, 2014.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $71.69 to $72.67. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transactions were effected.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $72.69 to $72.89. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transactions were effected.
- Represents a performance stock appreciation right ("PSAR") which vested in four equal annual installments beginning on November 6, 2013 since the Issuer maintained a 25% increase in its stock price over $22.24 for 30 consecutive days prior to November 6, 2013. The PSARs shall be settled in stock at the time of exercise.