- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2017-02-13 12:27:07
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2017-02-13 12:27:07
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|32604||Emerson Electric Co||EMR||Electronic & Other Electrical Equipment (No Computer Equip) (3600)||430259330|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1630755||Jr M Edgar Purvis||8000 W. Florissant Avenue |
St Louis MO 63136
|Exec. Vice President And Coo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2017-02-09||15,000||$0.00||15,000||$53.84|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||400||Indirect||Trust - Son|
|Common Stock||319||Indirect||401(k) plan|
|Common Stock||1,109||Indirect||401(K) excess plan|
- Exercise of 9,429 non-qualified stock options and 5,571 incentive stock options exempt under Rule 16b-3.
- Shares withheld for taxes exempt under Rule 16b-3 resulting from nonqualified stock option exercise.
- The price in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $63.40 to $63.43. The reporting person undertakes to provide Emerson Electric Co., any securityholder of Emerson Electric Co. or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- The options vested in three equal annual installments beginning on the date indicated.
- Price is not applicable to stock options received as incentive compensation.