- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-12-13 09:34:51
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-12-13 09:34:51
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|901870||Thomas Chris Sullivan||2202 North West Shore Blvd |
Tampa FL 33607
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2016-12-09||157,750||$19.44||807,899||No||4||S||Indirect||See footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||399,296||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||5,978||5,978||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was effected by the reporting person pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan.
- Price reflected is the weighted-average sale price for the shares sold. The shares were sold in multiple transactions, and the range of sale prices for the transactions reported was $18.98 to $19.595. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer or any staff member of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents shares of common stock owned by CTS Equities, Limited Partnership, an investment partnership ("CTSLP"). Mr. Sullivan is a limited partner of CTSLP and the sole member of CTS Equities, LLC, which is the sole general partner of CTSLP.
- Represents shares of Bloomin' Brands, Inc. common stock held by a charitable foundation for which Mr. Sullivan serves as trustee.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock of the issuer.
- These restricted stock units, in the original grant amount of 5,978, will begin vesting in three equal annual installments immediately prior to the issuer's annual meeting of stockholders each year beginning with the issuer's annual meeting of stockholders in 2017.
- This field is not applicable.