- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-11-04 14:08:38
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-11-04 14:08:38
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1469388||N Kathy Waller||The Coca-Cola Company |
One Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta GA 30313
|Executive Vp, Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Acquisiton||2016-11-03||46,800||$23.92||104,345||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Disposition||2016-11-03||36,342||$42.06||68,003||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2016-11-03||46,800||$0.00||46,800||$23.92|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||15,725||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Hypothetical Shares||$0.00||6,825||6,825||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The reporting person sold a sufficient number of shares to satisfy the option exercise cost, taxes and brokerage fees and commissions. The net resulting shares were not sold by the reporting person.
- The price is the weighted average sale price of the aggregate number of shares that were sold by the reporting person. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $42.06 to $42.075. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Shares credited to my account under The Coca-Cola Company 401(k) Plan, as of November 2, 2016.
- Option (with tax withholding right) granted on February 15, 2007 under The Coca-Cola Company 1999 Stock Option Plan. One-fourth of grant became exercisable on each of the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of the grant date.
- Each hypothetical share is equal to one share of common stock of The Coca-Cola Company.
- There is no data applicable with respect to the hypothetical shares.
- As of November 2, 2016.