- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-11-03 18:25:54
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-11-03 18:25:54
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|793952||Harley Davidson Inc||HOG||Motorcycles, Bicycles & Parts (3751)||391382325|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1243051||A Donald James||Harley-Davidson, Inc. |
3700 West Juneau Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53208
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2016-11-02||100,000||$56.13||311,788||No||4||S||Indirect||By Corporation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Post-2014 Share Unit||$0.00||2,625||2,625||Direct|
|Common Stock||Share Units||$0.00||31,047||31,047||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The reported price in Column 4 is a weighted average sale price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $56.00 to 56.40 per share. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Shares of common stock of Harley-Davidson, Inc. are held by Fred Deeley Limited.
- Granted pursuant to the Harley-Davidson, Inc. Director Stock Plan, as amended.
- Each Deferred Stock Unit is the equivalent of one share of common stock. The shares are payable on the one year anniversary of the grant date or upon the earlier termination of service as a director.
- Includes additional Share Units credited to the reporting person pursuant to dividend reinvestment provisions of the Harley-Davidson, Inc. Director Stock Plan.
- Share units are payable in issuer's common stock following termination of service as a director and are subject to earlier payment pursuant to the Harley-Davidson, Inc. Director Stock Plan, as amended (share units payable in cash in limited circumstances according to the Plan).