- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-10-05 17:36:20
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-10-05 17:36:20
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1170542||M David Tanen||200 Route 31 North |
Flemington NJ 08822
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||2016 Series F Warrants (right to buy)||Acquisiton||2016-10-03||71,428||$0.00||71,428||$0.44|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||362,015||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||18,691||Indirect||By spouse for minor children|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$8.00||2019-09-29||1,250||1,250||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$8.00||2020-11-05||1,250||1,250||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$2.40||2023-11-04||68,448||68,448||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$2.90||2024-01-24||34,224||34,224||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||$0.37||2026-04-07||88,628||88,628||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Held by the David M. Tanen Revocable Grantor Trust, of which the Reporting Person is a beneficiary.
- Held by the Reporting Person's spouse as custodian for the benefit of their minor children under the Uniform Gift to Minors Act. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, if any, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of these shares for purposes of Section 16 or any other purpose.
- The reported securities are included within 142,857 units of the Issuer's securities that the Reporting Person committed to purchase, at a per unit price of $0.35, pursuant to the Securities Purchase Agreement dated 8/15/16, a copy of which was filed as Exhibit 10.1 to the Issuer's Form 8-K filed 8/16/16.
- Currently exercisable.
- Vests in equal 36-monthly installments commencing 12/4/13.
- Vests in equal 12-monthly installments commencing 5/7/16.