- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-09-19 16:27:23
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-09-19 16:27:23
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|350846||Supreme Industries Inc||STS||Truck & Bus Bodies (3713)||751670945|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|923415||J William Barrett||P O Box 6199 |
Fair Haven NJ 07704
|Exec V P And Secretary||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2016-09-15||12,000||$2.33||483,340||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2016-09-15||1,486||$18.84||481,854||No||4||F||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2016-09-15||25,000||$18.44||456,854||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Incentive Stock Option||Disposition||2016-09-15||12,000||$0.00||12,000||$2.33|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||158,500||Indirect||By Grantor Trust|
|Class A Common Stock||85,439||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Class B Common Stock||885,999||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||16,857||Indirect||By Spouse|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $18.41 to $18.46, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide Supreme Industries, Inc., any security holder of Supreme, or the staff of the SEC, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of shares owned by grantor trust except to the extent of the pecuniary interest owned by the reporting person and his spouse. Reporting person is the trustee of the grantor trust.
- Reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of shares owned by spouse.
- Class B Common Stock is freely convertible on a one-for-one basis into an equal number of shares of Class A Common Stock.
- All options are currently exercisable.
- Not applicable.