- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-09-13 07:32:48
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-09-13 07:32:48
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|933028||Lawrence James Dolan||Two Penn Plaza |
New York NY 10121
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2016-09-09||4,546||$0.00||303,212||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2016-09-09||1,639||$17.59||301,573||No||4||F||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2016-09-12||14,767||$16.80||316,340||No||4||P||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2016-09-09||4,546||$0.00||4,546||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2016-09-12||1,209,206||$16.80||1,209,206||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||22,813||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Class A Common Stock||388||Indirect||401(k)|
|Class A Common Stock||3,157||Indirect||By Members of Household|
|Class A Common Stock||1,475||Indirect||By Minor Children|
- Each restricted stock unit ("RSU") was granted on September 11, 2015 under the MSG Networks Inc. ("MSGN") 2010 Employee Stock Plan, as amended, and represents a right to receive one share of Class A Common Stock or the cash equivalent thereof. One-third of the RSUs vested and were settled on September 9, 2016. The remaining two-thirds of the RSUs vest on September 11, 2017 and September 11, 2018.
- Includes shares held jointly with spouse.
- Represents RSUs of MSGN withheld to satisfy tax withholding obligations in connection with the settlement of RSUs described in footnote 1 above, exempt under Rule 16b-3.
- Securities held directly (or through 401(k) plan) by Kristin A. Dolan, James L. Dolan's spouse. Mr. Dolan disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities beneficially owned or deemed to be beneficially owned by Ms. Dolan (other than securities in which he has a direct pecuniary interest) and this report shall not be deemed to be an admission that Mr. Dolan is, for the purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose, the beneficial owner of such securities.
- Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of the securities of MSG Networks Inc. beneficially owned and deemed to be beneficially owned by members of his household and this filing shall not be deemed an admission that the Reporting Person is, for the purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose, the beneficial owner of such securities.
- Reporting Person disclaim beneficial ownership of all securities of MSG Networks Inc. beneficially owned and deemed to be beneficially owned by his minor children and this filing shall not be deemed an admission that Reporting Person is, for the purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose, the beneficial owner of such securities.
- MSG Networks Inc. Class B Common Stock (the "Class B Common Stock") is convertible at the option of the holder on a share for share basis into MSG Networks Inc. Class A Common Stock (the "Class A Common Stock").