- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-08-09 18:05:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-08-09 18:05:00
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1032681||J Marc Rowan||C/o Apollo Global Management, Llc |
9 West 57Th Street, 43Rd Floor
New York NY 10019
|Senior Managing Director||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Shares||Disposition||2016-08-05||36,870||$18.52||528,649||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Class A Shares||Disposition||2016-08-08||262,403||$18.59||266,246||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Class A Shares||Disposition||2016-08-09||266,246||$18.66||0||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by MJR Foundation AC LLC ("MJR Foundation AC") on August 10, 2015, as modified on August 31, 2015.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $18.50 to $18.55, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes (2), (4) and (5) to this Form 4.
- By MJR Foundation AC, which is wholly owned directly and indirectly by MJR Foundation LLC. MJR Foundation AC and MJR Foundation LLC are estate planning vehicles for which voting and investment control are exercised by the reporting person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $18.50 to $18.70, inclusive.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $18.50 to $18.87, inclusive.