- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-07-05 18:19:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-07-05 18:19:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1289000||P Benjamin Harris||C/o Gramercy Property Trust |
521 Fifth Avenue, 30Th Floor
New York NY 10175
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||LTIP Units||Acquisiton||2016-06-30||331,480||$0.00||331,480||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents shares retained by the Issuer to satisfy withholding obligations on 23,923 shares issued in settlement of restricted share awards granted to the reporting person in July 2012.
- Represents the closing price of the Issuer's Common Shares on the New York Stock Exchange on June 30, 2016.
- Represents shares retained by the Issuer to satisfy withholding obligations on 71,770 shares issued in settlement of restricted share units granted to the reporting person in July 2012.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $8.92 to $9.04, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Represents LTIP Units of GPT Operating Partnership LP ("GPT OP"), of which the Issuer is the general partner, earned (i.e. for which the performance-based hurdles have been met) pursuant to the Gramercy Property Trust Inc. 2012 Long-Term Outperformance Plan. Of the total number of LTIP Units reported in column 9, 50% vested on June 30, 2016 and 50% will vest on June 30, 2017, subject to the continued employment of the reporting person through that date.
- Conditioned upon minimum allocations to the capital accounts of the LTIP Units for federal income tax purposes, each vested LTIP Unit may be converted, at the election of the holder, into a Class A Unit of limited partnership interest in GPT OP (a "Common Unit"). Each Common Unit acquired upon conversion of a vested LTIP Unit may be presented for redemption, at the election of the holder, for cash equal to the then fair market value of one Common Share of the Issuer, except that the Issuer may, at its election, acquire each Common Unit so presented for one Common Share of the Issuer. The rights to convert vested LTIP Units into Common Units and redeem Common Units do not have expiration dates.