- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-06-07 20:01:16
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-06-07 20:01:16
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1305294||Qlik Technologies Inc||QLIK||Services-Prepackaged Software (7372)||201643718|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1441571||J Timothy Maccarrick||C/o Qlik Technologies Inc., |
150 N. Radnor Chester Road
Radnor PA 19087
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2016-06-05||5,025||$0.00||5,025||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2016-06-06||7,725||$0.00||7,725||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each restricted stock unit ("RSU") represents a contingent right to receive one share of the Issuer's common stock.
- Represents shares of the Issuer's common stock sold to satisfy tax obligations relating to the acquisition of shares of the Issuer's common stock in connection with the vesting of the RSU described in this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $30.13 to $30.14, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer or the staff of the Securities Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote (3) to this Form 4.
- The RSUs vest in four (4) equal annual installments beginning June 5, 2016, provided that the Reporting Person remains continuously employed by the Issuer through each applicable vesting date. The vested shares will be delivered to the Reporting Person upon vesting.
- Not applicable.
- The RSUs vest in four (4) equal annual installments beginning June 6, 2015, provided that the Reporting Person remains continuously employed by the Issuer through each applicable vesting date. The vested shares will be delivered to the Reporting Person upon vesting.