- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-06-01 20:51:01
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-06-01 20:51:01
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1101239||Equinix Inc||EQIX||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||770487526|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1514482||L John Hughes||C/o Equinix, Inc |
One Lagoon Drive
Redwood City CA 94065
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2016-05-27||302||$0.00||302||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Acquisiton||2016-06-01||683||$0.00||683||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Shares were sold pursuant to a 10b5-1 Trading Plan in order to raise funds to pay the required withholding tax pursuant to the vesting of RSUs.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $365.5464 to $365.7431, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Equinix, Inc, any security holder of Equinix Inc, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes 2, 3 and 4 to this Form 4.
- The Restricted Stock Units shall vest on the one year anniversary of the regular meeting of the Company's stockholders held in the prior calendar year provided that the reporting person remains in continuous Service through such vesting date.
- Restricted Stock Unit award expires upon reporting person's terminiation of service.
- The Restricted Stock Units shall vest on the earlier of (i) the one year anniversary of the grant date or (ii) if the person does not stand for re-election as a director of the Company, the date of the regular meeting of the Company's stockholders held in the calendar year susequent to the grant date; provided that, in either case, the reporting person in continuous Service through such vesting date.