- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-05-12 07:59:13
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-05-12 07:59:13
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1185039||Richard Aldrich||C/o Ovascience, Inc. |
9 Fourth Ave.
Waltham MA 02451
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2016-05-10||19,900||$7.72||420,961||No||4||P||Indirect||By Longwood Fund III LP|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By Longwood Fund III LP|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||22,350||Indirect||By Richard J. Aldrich 2005 Revocable Trust|
|Common Stock||175,481||Indirect||By Richard H. Aldrich Irrevocable Trust of 2011|
|Common Stock||200,000||Indirect||By Richard H. Aldrich 2015 GRAT|
- This Form 4 reflects the purchase of an aggregate of 19,900 shares by the Longwood Fund III LP in the market. The securities in this line are held directly by Longwood Fund III LP. Longwood Fund III GP, LLC is the general partner of Longwood Fund III LP. Voting and investment power with respect to the shares held by Longwood Fund III LP are vested in Richard Aldrich, Michelle Dipp, M.D., Ph.D. and Christoph Westphal, M.D., Ph.D. (collectively, the "Managers"), the managers of Longwood Fund III GP, LLC. Each of the Managers disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by Longwood Fund III LP, except to the extent of their respective pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of these shares in the report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of the shares for the purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $7.27 to $7.98, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges sent forth in this footnote.
- The trustee of the Richard H. Aldrich 2005 Revocable Trust is the Reporting Person and he exercises sole voting and investment power over the shares of record held by the trust.
- The trustee of the Richard H. Aldrich Irrevocable Trust of 2011 is the Reporting Person's spouse, Nichole Aldrich, and she exercises sole voting and investment power over the shares of record held by the trust.
- The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares except to the extent of any pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of the beneficial ownership of all of the reported shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.