- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-03-14 14:27:27
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-03-14 14:27:27
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1253446||Jr Alexander J Douglas||The Coca-Cola Company |
One Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta GA 30313
|Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Acquisiton||2016-03-10||50,000||$29.07||261,293||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Disposition||2016-03-10||50,000||$44.95||211,293||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2016-03-10||50,000||$0.00||50,000||$29.07|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||2,800||Indirect||By Wife|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||10,859||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Hypothetical Shares||$0.00||22,690||22,690||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The sale reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan established by the reporting person on November 18, 2015.
- Shares credited to my account under The Coca-Cola Company 401(k) Plan, as of March 9, 2016.
- Option (with tax withholding right) granted on February 21, 2008 under The Coca-Cola Company 1999 Stock Option Plan. One-fourth of grant became exercisable on the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of the grant date.
- Each hypothetical share is equal to one share of common stock of The Coca-Cola Company.
- There is no data applicable with respect to the hypothetical shares.
- As of March 9, 2016.