- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2016-01-22 17:51:42
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2016-01-22 17:51:42
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1533454||Northern Tier Energy Lp||NTI||Petroleum Refining (2911)||800763623|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1358598||Berriman Karen Davis||C/o Northern Tier Energy Lp |
1250 W. Washington Street, Suite 300
Tempe AZ 85281
|Exec Vp, Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Units||Phantom Unit||Disposition||2016-01-20||5,159||$0.00||5,159||$0.00|
|Common Units||Phantom Unit||Acquisiton||2016-01-20||13,636||$0.00||13,636||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- These common units were issued pursuant to a phantom unit award granted to the reporting person on February 2, 2015 (the "2015 Phantom Unit Award"), settled, at the election of the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors (the "Board") of Northern Tier Energy GP LLC ("NTI GP"), the general partner of NTI, in NTI common units.
- This sale was made pursuant to a previous election made by the reporting person for the payment of income taxes required to be paid to the Internal Revenue Service as a result of the vesting of the 2015 Phantom Unit Award previously granted to the reporting person as compensation for services as an officer.
- The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer, or any security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of common units sold at each separate price.
- $24.3274 is the weighted average sale price. The shares were sold in various transactions through a broker at prices between $24.2300 per share and $24.4700 per share.
- Each phantom unit represents a contingent right to receive one common unit representing a limited partner interest in NTI or, at the election of the Board, or such Committee as may be appointed by the Board, the cash value thereof. The phantom units were awarded as compensation for services as an officer of NTI GP.
- The phantom units vest ratably on the third Wednesday of January in each of the three years following the date of grant. The vested common units underlying the phantom units, or the cash value thereof, will be delivered to the reporting person on or promptly following the vesting date applicable thereto, but not later than the 70th calendar day following the vesting of the phantom units.
- This number of derivative securities includes 10,317 phantom units that remain outstanding pursuant to the 2015 Phantom Unit Award.
- This number of derivative securities includes (a) 10,317 phantom units that remain outstanding pursuant to the 2015 Phantom Unit Award; and (b) 13,636 phantom units that remain outstanding pursuant to a phantom unit award granted to the reporting person on January 20, 2016.