- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-10-07 17:09:31
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-10-07 17:09:31
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1578318||Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc.||EVHC||Services-General Medical & Surgical Hospitals, Nec (8062)||450832318|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|939109||Jr M Leonard Riggs||6200 S. Syracuse Way |
Greenwood Village CO 80111
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2015-10-05||4,000||$36.24||82,312||No||4||S||Indirect||By partnership|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||44,000||Indirect||By partnership|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on March 6, 2015.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $36.16 to $36.30. The price reported above reflects the weighted average price, rounded to the nearest hundredth. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request, to the SEC staff, the Issuer or any security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges described in this footnote.
- These shares of common stock are held by the Riggs II Family Limited Partnership, the general partner of which is Riggs Management, Inc. Dr. Riggs, as the President and controlling shareholder of Riggs Management, Inc., may be deemed to have beneficial ownership of the shares held by the Riggs II Family Limited Partnership.
- Dr. Riggs disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares except to the extent of any pecuniary interest therein and this report shall not be deemed an admission that he is the beneficial owner of such shares for purposes of Section 16 or any other purpose.
- These shares of common stock are held by Riggs Overall Partners, LP, the general partner of which is Riggs Management, Inc. Dr. Riggs, as the President and controlling shareholder of Riggs Management, Inc., may be deemed to have beneficial ownership of the shares held by Riggs Overall Partners, LP.