- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-09-17 15:57:45
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-09-17 15:57:45
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1394159||Orbitz Worldwide Inc.||OWW||Transportation Services (4700)||205337455|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1453413||Barney Harford||C/o Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. |
500 W. Madison Street, Suite 1000
Chicago IL 60661
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2015-09-16||9,700||$4.90||9,700||$4.90|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2015-09-17||360,300||$4.90||360,300||$4.90|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-09-17||103,126||$0.00||103,126||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-09-17||96,499||$0.00||96,499||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance-based Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-09-17||206,250||$0.00||206,250||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance-based Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-09-17||154,688||$0.00||154,688||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on September 10, 2012 and amended on June 10, 2013, February 25, 2014 and September 9, 2014.
- Shares were sold in a series of transactions within the same trading day at prices ranging from $12.00 to $12.06. Full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price is available upon request by the Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer.
- Disposed of pursuant to the Agreement and Plan of Merger by and among Expedia, Inc., Xeta, Inc. and Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (the "Company") dated as of February 12, 2015 (the "Merger Agreement").
- Granted under the Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. 2007 Equity and Incentive Plan, as amended and restated.
- The stock options vest over a four year period, with 25% of the stock options vesting on June 2, 2011 and the remaining 75% of the stock options vesting ratably over the subsequent 36 month period, with the final portion of the stock options vesting on June 1, 2014.
- Cancelled pursuant to the Merger Agreement in exchange for an amount in cash per share equal to the excess of $12.00 over the exercise price of the option.
- Each unit represents a right to receive, in the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of the Company, either (i) one share of the Company's common stock as of the vesting date, or (ii) cash equal to the fair market value of one share of the Company's common stock as of the vesting date.
- Disposed of pursuant to the Merger Agreement in exchange for shares of Expedia common stock calculated by multiplying the number of shares of the Company's common stock by the quotient obtained by dividing $12.00 by the volume-weighted average price for Expedia common stock for the 30 trading days prior to the closing date.
- The restricted stock units ("RSUs") vest in four equal installments on each of February 20, 2014, February 20, 2015, February 20, 2016 and February 20, 2017.
- The RSUs vest in four equal installments on each of March 4, 2015, March 4, 2016, March 4, 2017 and March 4, 2018.
- The performance-based restricted stock units ("PSUs") were granted in satisfaction of the performance requirement and vest in four equal installments on each of June 12, 2013, June 12, 2014, June 12, 2015 and June 12, 2016.
- The PSUs were granted in satisfaction of the performance requirement and vest in four equal installments on each of February 20, 2014, February 20, 2015, February 20, 2016 and February 20, 2017.