- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-09-15 17:17:49
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-09-15 17:17:49
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1578318||Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc.||EVHC||Services-General Medical & Surgical Hospitals, Nec (8062)||450832318|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1346845||A William Sanger||6200 S. Syracuse Way |
Greenwood Village CO 80111
|Chairman, President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Options (Rights to Buy)||Disposition||2015-09-11||152,542||$0.00||152,542||$3.69|
|Common Stock||Options (Rights to Buy)||Disposition||2015-09-14||22,458||$0.00||22,458||$3.69|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||537,846||Indirect||By Trust|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on May 27, 2015.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $40.72 to $41.20. The price reported above reflects the weighted average price, rounded to the nearest hundredth. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request, to the SEC staff, the Issuer or any security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges described in this footnote 2 and footnote 3 of this Form 4.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $40.92 to $42.17. The price reported above reflects the weighted average price, rounded to the nearest hundredth.
- These shares of common stock are held in the Sanger Family Legacy Trust I.
- These options were granted on May 25, 2011 and are scheduled to vest in five annual installments, with the first four installments having vested and the remaining installment scheduled to vest on December 31, 2015, subject to continued employment.