- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-09-02 17:16:32
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-09-02 17:16:32
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1574085||Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc.||AHP||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||462488594|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1260655||A Douglas Kessler||14185 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1100 |
Dallas TX 75254
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock Or Ltip Units||Performance Stock Units||$0.00||2017-12-31||2017-12-31||54,768||54,768||Direct|
|Common Stock||Common Partnership Units||$0.00||220,587||220,587||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The transaction reported on this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on August 20, 2014.
- Includes shares issued to the Reporting Person in connection with the spin-off (the "Spin-Off") of Ashford Prime from Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. ("Ashford Trust") on November 19, 2013, pursuant to which the Reporting Person received one share of Ashford Prime common stock for every five shares of Ashford Trust common stock held on the record date, November 8, 2013. Also includes shares issued to the Reporting Person in the pro rata distribution from Ashford Trust of shares of common stock of Ashford Prime to the common stock holders of Ashford Trust on July 27, 2015.
- Reflects a performance stock unit ("Performance Stock Unit") award, which represents a right to receive one share of common stock of Ashford Prime or one long-term incentive partnership unit in Ashford Prime's operating partnership, Ashford Hospitality Prime Limited Partnership ("Ashford Prime OP"), at the Reporting Person's election if and when the applicable vesting criteria have been achieved.
- Represents the target share amount that may be issued pursuant to an award of Performance Stock Units. The actual number of Performance Stock Units to be issued upon vesting can range from 0% to 200% of the number of Performance Stock Units awarded, based on achievement of a specified relative total stockholder return, as determined by the compensation committee of the board of directors of Ashford Prime. Assuming continued service through the vesting date and achievement of the specified relative total stockholder return, the Performance Stock Units, as adjusted, will generally vest on December 31, 2017.
- Reflects common units issued to the Reporting Person in connection with Ashford Prime's Spin-Off from Ashford Trust on November 19, 2013. Beginning one year from the issuance date, such common units are redeemable by the Reporting Person for cash, or at the option of Ashford Prime, shares of Ashford Prime's common stock on a 1-for-1 basis. The common units do not expire. Also includes common units issued to the Reporting Person in the pro rata distribution from Ashford Trust of common units in Ashford Prime OP to the limited partners of Ashford Hospitality Limited Partnership, Ashford Trust's operating partnership, on July 27, 2015.