- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-06-16 19:54:10
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-06-16 19:54:10
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1394159||Orbitz Worldwide Inc.||OWW||Transportation Services (4700)||205337455|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1453413||Barney Harford||C/o Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. |
500 W. Madison Street, Suite 1000
Chicago IL 60661
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Performance-based Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-06-12||206,250||$0.00||206,250||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance-based Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-06-12||81,250||$0.00||81,250||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-06-12||68,750||$0.00||68,750||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each unit represents a right to receive, in the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (the "Company"), either (i) one share of the Company's common stock as of the vesting date or (ii) cash equal to the fair market value of one share of the Company's common stock as of the vesting date.
- The underlying shares of common stock reported as disposed herein were retained (but not issued) by the Company in satisfaction of tax withholding obligations associated with the vesting of such units.
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on September 10, 2012 and amended on June 10, 2013, February 25, 2014 and September 9, 2014.
- Shares were sold in a series of transactions within the same trading day at prices ranging from $11.30 to $11.40. Full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price is available upon request by the Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer.
- Granted under the Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. 2007 Equity and Incentive Plan, as amended.
- The units reported as disposed herein were settled for shares of the Company's common stock.
- The performance-based restricted stock units ("PSUs") were granted in satisfaction of the performance requirement and vest annually over four years on June 12, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Excludes previously granted PSUs and restricted stock units ("RSUs") with different terms, the ownership of which was previously reported on Form 3, 4 or 5.
- The PSUs were granted in satisfaction of the performance requirement and vest annually over four years on June 14, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- The RSUs vest annually over four years on June 14, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.